The administrator of your personal data is MOJA FORMA – MARIA FIJAŁKOWSKA with its registered office in Gdańsk 80-833 ul. Mariacka 46, e-mail: email@example.com
1. We will process personal data for statistical purposes to monitor traffic on the website and how to best match the available services, in this case the basis for processing will be art. 6 par. 1 lit. and RODO. Personal data are also processed for the purpose of implementing the contract on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b THE RHODE. The data will also be processed by us in order to fulfill the legal obligation, in this case the basis will be art. 6 par. 1 lit. c RODO. We will also process personal data to protect legitimate interests, such as protection against potential claims or the enforcement of your rights, in this case the basis will be art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO
2. Personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract. After the processing of personal data has been completed for the original purpose, the data will be kept for a period defined by law (Article 51 of the Act of 14 July 1983 on national archival resources and archives)
3. Providing data is voluntary, but failure to do so will result in the inability to perform the contract.
4. Your personal data may be transferred to the following recipients cooperating with the Administrator: an accounting office, a company providing IT services. In addition, the data will be transferred to state institutions, resulting directly from the employment relationship for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator.
5. As the administrator of your data, we provide you with the right to access your data, you can also correct it, request its removal or limit their processing. You can also use the right to submit to the Administrator an objection to the processing of your data and the right to transfer data to another data controller.